Friday, August 17, 2012

10. USA.

Hello :)
It's been a year since you last heard from me. But I've finally decided to come back - and here I am!
My aunt's friend travelled to USA this and last year and she didn't forget to send me some postcards. I'd like to show them to you.


Miami Beach stretches for miles along the Atlantic Ocean showcasing its beautiful pristine beaches. In the foreground is the world renown Fontainebleau Hotel.



Shadows appear as the sun casts its warm evening light on the Grand Canyon.


Glorious Vegas!


And this is my favourite one - Garden District, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Among magnificient old oaks, one finds stately mansions, universities, and the exciting Audubon Zoo.


I really hope that one day I'll visit all these places!


Have a nice day!

Ola :)

1 comment: